The Veritas Cabinet Scraper can be used to smooth glue lines or surfaces such as panels and table tops, or where there is tricky grain, without tear out, digs or gouges. The sole is longer and the handles have been placed further back and slightly lower than the No.80 on which it is based. This allows pressure to be applied directly in line with the cutting edge and prevents the blade from catching when the scraper runs off the end of the workpiece. The 70mm(2.3/4″) wide blade has both cutting edges ground at 45° to permit preparation of two edges at once. The 80mm (3.3/16″) x 85mm(3.3/8″) sole is surface ground for accuracy. The body is made from ductile cast iron, overall length 290mm(11.1/2″) weight approximately 740g(1lb.10oz).
- Smoothes glue lines or surfaces without tear-out, digs or gouges
- Allows pressure to be applied directly in line with the cutting edge
- 70mm wide blade, with both cutting edges ground at 45°
- Shaped to protect the upward-facing cutting edge
- Sole is surface ground for accuracy (80 x 85mm)
- Made from ductile cast iron
- Overall length 290mm. Weighs about 740g
- Made in Canada
Please share this Veritas product:
Contact us for more info on Veritas Cabinet Scraper 05P3205 Price includes UK mainland delivery. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Veritas tool orders over £100 - typically arriving within a few days.
We also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all engineering tools.