This versatile knife has an oval handle for a comfortable fit and fine grooves for a good grip in your hand. Designed to use standard disposable scalpel blades, it comes with 12 razor-sharp high-carbon blades (four of each style shown) that are easy to hone for repeated use. Featuring a solid brass collet on an anodised aluminium body, blade change is quick and easy and blade orientation is always ideal, in line with the major axis of the body. The magnetic end cap is removable to store up to six blades in the handle and keeps blades from rattling around inside. Although offered as a carver’s knife for fine detail work, it is equally effective as a multi-purpose workshop knife. About 150mm long. It has both the value and style you expect of a Veritas product. Made in Canada.
- Uses standard disposable scalpel blades
- Includes 12 razor-sharp high-carbon blades in three styles
- Oval handle for comfortable fit and fine grooves for good grip
- Magnetic end cap is removable to store up to six blades
- Overall length of 150mm
- N.B. To buy this product you must be aged 18 years or over. We will verify your age before despatching the order and this might involve us contacting you for proof of age. The product must also be delivered to, or collected by, a person 18 years or over.
Please share this Veritas product:
Contact us for more info on Veritas Carver’s Knife 05K7301 Price includes UK mainland delivery. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Veritas tool orders over £100 - typically arriving within a few days.
We also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all engineering tools.