Although at first sight they may not look it, these are actually small moulding planes designed to cut a fixed radius curve on an edge. Supplied in pairs, each tool is ground with a different radius on each end – one cutting 1.6mm(1/16″) and 3.2mm(1/8″) radius and the other 4.8mm(3/16″) and 6.3mm(1/4″). Easy to use, the plane will cut on either the push or pull stroke, remove material quickly and cleanly and will not cut more than their predetermined radius. Included in the kit is an extrusion with all 4 radii on it and a piece of 600g silicon carbide abrasive so the tools can be honed correctly and are always ready for use.
- Small moulding planes designed to cut fixed radius curves on an edge
- CT1 cuts 1.6mm(1/16″) and 3.2mm(1/8″) radius
- CT2 cuts 4.8mm(3/16″) and 6.3mm(1/4″) radius
- Easy to use – cuts on either push or pull stroke
- Kit supplied with extrusion with all 4 radii and 600g silicon carbide abrasive
Please share this Veritas product:
Contact us for more info on Veritas Cornering Tool Kit 05K5030 Price includes UK mainland delivery. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Veritas tool orders over £100 - typically arriving within a few days.
We also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all engineering tools.