As an addition to the Veritas range of shoulder planes, the detail rebate plane is primarily useful for small trimming tasks. It is handy for getting into tight spaces, especially cleaning up the bottom of dados or grooves. The plane’s body is ductile cast iron, 75mm long, accurately machined and ground. The sides are flat and square, allowing you to use the plane on its side for trimming tenons. The low 15° bed angle combined with the 30° blade bevel provides a 45° cutting angle exceptional for end grain cutting performance. The plane has a fixed mouth and features a shavings deflector to help prevent the mouth clogging up. A solid brass, one piece lever cap/palm rest holds the full-width blade in place. The lapped blade is made of O-1 tool steel. Made in Canada.
- Ideal for cleaning up narrow grooves and dadoes
- Useful for small trimming tasks and planning in tight spaces
- Accurately machined and ground with sides are flat and square
- Ingenious shavings deflector helps minimise mouth choking
- Solid brass, one-piece lever cap/palm rest holds the full-width blade in place
- Lapped O-1 tool steel blade
- Made in Canada
Please share this Veritas product:
Contact us for more info on Veritas Detail Rebate Plane – 6mm 05P75.01 Price includes UK mainland delivery. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Veritas tool orders over £100 - typically arriving within a few days.
We also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all engineering tools.