This former allows you to make exact diameter dowels of any timber species you wish. You simply drive an oversized piece of wood through the sharp edged hole of the solid A2 tool steel insert. The 75mm diameter mounting plate has screw holes for permanent mounting (or use it over a dog hole). The interchangeable inserts snap into it securely. Boxed sets of a plate and the four most commonly used metric or imperial inserts are available. The metric set includes inserts for 6mm, 8mm, 10mm and 12mm dowels (imperial 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″ and 1/2″). Individual inserts, additional sizes and the mounting plate are available separately.
- Make exact diameter dowels from any species of timber
- For matching dowels or decorative contrast
- 75mm diameter mounting plate has screw holes for permanent mounting
- Solid A2 tool steel snap-in inserts
- Available in a set (plate and the four inserts)
- Metric includes inserts for 6mm, 8mm, 10mm and 12mm
- Imperial 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″ and 1/2″
- Made in Canada
Please share this Veritas product:
Contact us for more info on Veritas Dowel Former Set of 4 – Imperial 05J6320 Price includes UK mainland delivery. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Veritas tool orders over £100 - typically arriving within a few days.
We also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all engineering tools.