The Veritas Drill Stop Gauge enables you to exactly position a drill depth stop or set the drill length of a combined countersink without the need to grow a third hand. This 110° V-shaped anodised aluminium extrusion is 82mm long and can accommodate drills up to 25mm in diameter.
It features both metric and imperial laser etched graduations (mm and 1/16″ths) up to 80mm or 3″.
Made in Canada.
- •Takes the guesswork out of setting a depth stop
- Set the exact required depth every time
- Use for drills or combined countersink
- V-shaped anodised aluminium extrusion
- Metric and imperial graduations
- Suitable for drills up to 25mm
Please share this Veritas product:
Contact us for more info on VERITAS DRILL STOP GAUGE 106621 Price includes UK mainland delivery. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Veritas tool orders over £100 - typically arriving within a few days.
We also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all engineering tools.