This plane cuts large-scale rebating down to size. The body is 385mm long and the blade extends the full width (57mm) of the body. It is suitable for very large rebates and fielded or bevelled panels. The long sole and substantial mass help ensure accuracy. The 4.8mm thick bevel-up blade makes right or left-handed corner cuts cleanly and accurately. Adjustable scoring spurs on either side of the body scribe the cut ahead of the blade, minimising tear-out on cross-grain work. Mounted on two steel fence rods with brass collet screws, the 185mm long removable fence can be set up to 133mm from the shoulder. The rear tote tilts and locks to either side for knuckle clearance. The mouth is adjustable, a narrow slit for fine shavings or opened for heavier cuts. A Norris-style mechanism combines feed and lateral adjustments for easy, precise blade setting. Includes a lapped 25° blade in PM-V11 powder metal alloy. Made in Canada.
- Suitable for large rebates, fielded or bevelled panels
- Makes right or left-handed corner cuts cleanly and accurately
- Adjustable scoring spurs on both sides for cross-grain
- 4.8mm thick bevel-up blade, extends the full width (57mm)
- 185mm removable fence can be set up to 133mm from the shoulder
- Rear tote tilts and locks to either side for knuckle clearance
- Adjustable mouth, narrow for fine shavings or open for heavy cuts
- Norris-style adjuster for precise blade feed and lateral adjustments
- Includes 25° lapped blade in PM-V11 powder metal alloy
- Length 385mm, weight 2.72kg
- Made in Canada
|Nett Weight||2.72 kg (6lb)|
|Plane Blade Width||57 mm (2.1/4″)|
|Sole Length||385 mm|
Please share this Veritas product:
Contact us for more info on Veritas Jack Rebate Plane c/w PM-V11 25° Blade- SORRY OUT OF STOCK Price includes UK mainland delivery. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Veritas tool orders over £100 - typically arriving within a few days.
We also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all engineering tools.