Developed for smaller diameter tenon cutting, for use with small stock. They are available in cutting diameters from 5/16″ to 9/16″. The 9/16″ tenon is the size used historically for chair rungs. The 1/2″ size is useful in many areas e.g. members within trellis or lattice work. All the sizes have a straight blade that cuts a 60° shoulder tenon (not a radiused shoulder tenon as on the larger sizes). The 5/16″ cuts tenons up to 1″ long, and the 1/2″ and 9/16″ cut tenons up to 1.3/8″ long. A plug gauge is included for easy blade setting. 3/8″ round shank. Patented. (For use in an electric drill, not a drill press).
- Available in diameters from 5/16″ to 9/16″, latter used for chair rungs
- 1/2″ are useful for trellis or lattice work
- All have a straight blade that cuts a 60° shoulder tenon (not a radiused shoulder tenon)
- 5/16″ size cuts tenons up to 1″ long
- 1/2″ and 9/16″ sizes cut tenons up to 1.3/8″ long
- A plug gauge is included for easy blade setting, 3/8″ round shank
- For use in electric drill, not a drill press
Please share this Veritas product:
Contact us for more info on Veritas Mini Tenon Cutter – 5/16″- 05J4205 Price includes UK mainland delivery. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Veritas tool orders over £100 - typically arriving within a few days.
We also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all engineering tools.