The Veritas Miniature Plough Plane is a 1/3 scale, fully working version of the Veritas small plough plane. In this case, the plane is only 75mm long and weighs less than 95g.
Made from investment-cast and machined steel, it has a wooden tote and a 2.4mm wide blade for cutting slots. It has a maximum 4mm depth of cut and up to 11mm of side fence offset. A small cap-head hex screw, clamps the blade in place (a 5/64″ hex key is included). As with the full size version, the blade is micro-adjustable.
Made in Canada, it comes in a French-fitted embossed leatherette box.
- 1/3 scale, fully working plough plane
- Perfect miniature copy the Veritas plough plane
- 75mm long and weighs just 95g
- Investment-cast, machined steel with wooden tote
- 2.4mm wide blade with micro adjustment
- Maximum 4mm depth of cut
- Supplied in French-fitted embossed leatherette box
- Made in Canada
Please share this Veritas product:
Contact us for more info on VERITAS MINIATURE PLOUGH PLANE 104777 05P82.24 Price includes UK mainland delivery. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Veritas tool orders over £100 - typically arriving within a few days.
We also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all engineering tools.