This 75mm wide router plane not only looks like its full-size counterpart, it works like it too. Comfortable to hold and manoeuvre, it is ideal for hardware installation, fine inlay or intarsia work. It comes with a 3.2mm wide A2 tool-steel blade (hardened to HRC 60-62), positioned inboard for standard use or outboard for true bullnose work. The carefully machined stainless steel body has a ground and lapped sole. The sole encircles the blade for maximum registration to a workpiece and to bridge recesses for stability on narrow stock. The knobs are hardwood. A fine screw feed mechanism sets blade depth, whilst a knurled clamping knob secures the blade. Weight just 55g, supplied in an embossed, French-fitted presentation box.
- Useful plane for hardware installation, fine inlay or intarsia work
- 3.2mm wide A2 tool-steel blade, hardened to HRC 60-62
- Machined stainless steel body with ground and lapped sole
- Fine screw feed mechanism controls blade depth
- Weight 55g, width 75mm
- Supplied in an embossed, French-fitted presentation box
Please share this Veritas product:
Contact us for more info on Veritas Miniature Router Plane 05P8201 Price includes UK mainland delivery. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Veritas tool orders over £100 - typically arriving within a few days.
We also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all engineering tools.