The initial idea behind this miniature version of the Veritas medium shoulder plane was to challenge the limitations of the materials, design and manufacturing processes (not to mention the patience of the engineers!). It weighs a mere 48g and measures 63.5mm long by 6.3mm wide, it is the smallest plane Veritas have made to date. It is fully functional, comfortable to hold and easy to manoeuvre and control. A remarkably effective plane when it comes to fine trimming or cleaning the bottoms of narrow dados. Investment cast from stainless steel, the body has a fixed mouth and accurately machined and surface ground sole and sides. A stainless steel Norris-style adjuster lets you set the full-width A2 blade (1.5mm thick) with precision. Supplied in a French-fitted embossed leatherette box. Made in Canada.
- Weight only 48g, 63.5mm long by 6.3mm wide
- Fully functional, easy to manoeuvre and control
- Effective for fine trimming or cleaning the bottoms of narrow dados
- Stainless steel body accurately machined and surface ground
- Stainless-steel Norris-style adjuster
- A2 tool steel blade (1.5mm thick)
- Supplied in a French-fitted embossed leatherette box
- Made in Canada
|Nett Weight||48 g (1.7oz)|
|Plane Blade Width||6.35 mm (1/4″)|
|Plane Sole Length||63.5 mm|
Please share this Veritas product:
Contact us for more info on Veritas Miniature Shoulder Plane 05P8001 Price includes UK mainland delivery. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Veritas tool orders over £100 - typically arriving within a few days.
We also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all engineering tools.