The Veritas Rule stop increases the usefulness of a metal rule by providing a solid reference point. It is ideal for setting saw fences, repeat cuts, etc. To use, slide the stop over the rule end and tighten it at the desired position. The notched post at the tip of the brass adjustment screw allows even the thinnest rules to be clamped securely; it will not mar the rule’s edge. Repositioning is fast and easy. The stop’s anodised aluminium body is contoured to fit comfortably between thumb and forefinger, with raised ridges for a better grip. Accommodates rules from 22mm(7/8″) to 28.5mm(1.1/8″) wide and up to 1.25mm(0.05″) thick, the typical dimensions of rules in the 300mm(12″) to 610mm(24″) length range. At 25mm wide by about 57mm long (including the adjustment screw), this tool is as compact as it is useful.
- For setting saw fences, repeat cuts etc
- Slide the stop over the rule end and tighten
- Will not mar the rule’s edge
- Knurled tip of brass adjustment screw
- Securely clamps even the thinnest rules
- Repositioning is fast and easy
- Anodised & contoured aluminium body
- Suits rules from 22mm(7/8″) to 28.5mm(1.1/8″) wide
- Up to 1.25mm(0.05″) thick
- Made in Canada
Please share this Veritas product:
Contact us for more info on Veritas Ruler Stop 05N6801 Price includes UK mainland delivery. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Veritas tool orders over £100 - typically arriving within a few days.
We also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all engineering tools.