This well designed guide helps you accurately control the angle of the file as you sharpen. It has a rotating collar for setting a positive or negative rake angle up to 30°. The 75mm wide protractor helps set the fleam (or bevel) angle up to 45° left or right. The protractor is marked in 5° increments and the collar has a vernier scale marked in 1° increments. An O-ring inside the collar provides light resistance to the vernier scale making precision setting straightforward. It has an anodised aluminium body, stainless-steel protractor and brass thumbscrews. Its overall length measures 66mm. Made in Canada.
- Helps accurately control the angle of the file as you sharpen
- Rotating collar for setting a positive or negative rake angle up to 30°
- 75mm wide protractor to the fleam angle up to 45° left or right
- Protractor is marked in 5° increments
- Collar with vernier scale marked in 1° increments
- Anodised aluminium body, stainless-steel protractor and brass thumbscrews
- 66mm overall length
- Made in Canada
Please share this Veritas product:
Contact us for more info on Veritas Saw File Holder 05G4601 Price includes UK mainland delivery. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Veritas tool orders over £100 - typically arriving within a few days.
We also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all engineering tools.