The knife has an A2 tool-steel blade, ground to a point with a 25° bevel. It leaves a clearly incised line that serves to guide a saw or chisel when starting a cut, helping to improve accuracy. At 0.8mm thick and 8mm wide, the blade projects about 38mm from the handle. It is particularly useful for the precise transfer, as for dovetail layouts. The dual bevel means it is equally suitable for right or left-hand use. The contoured, nylon-reinforced ABS handle makes for a comfortable, controlled grip. Flats on the sides prevent the knife from rolling on a surface. Supplied with a guard to protect the tip in storage. 170mm long overall. Made in Canada
- A2 tool-steel blade, ground to a point
- 0.8mm thick and 8mm wide by 38mm long blade
- Dual bevel suitable for right or left-hand use
- Nylon-reinforced ABS handle comfortable, controlled grip
- Supplied with a guard to protect the tip in storage
- N.B. To buy this product you must be aged 18 years or over. We will verify your age before despatching the order and this might involve us contacting you for proof of age. The product must also be delivered to, or collected by, a person 18 years or over.
Please share this Veritas product:
Contact us for more info on Veritas Workshop Striking Knife 05D2005 Price includes UK mainland delivery. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Veritas tool orders over £100 - typically arriving within a few days.
We also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all engineering tools.