Whereas most cabinet scrapers are sheared from spring steel and hardened to HRC 38-42, these Veritas scrapers are harder (HRC 48-52) and hold an edge longer. Their edges are carefully milled to a square, sharp 90°. The set includes four thicknesses: for fine work, 0.4mm(0.016″) and 0.6mm(0.024″) thick, each 50mm x 150mm(2″ x 6″); for heavier work, 0.8mm(0.032″) and 1mm(0.042″) thick, each 60mm x 150mm(2.3/8″ x 6″).
- Hardened to HRC 48-52 to hold an edge longer
- Edges are carefully milled to a square, sharp 90°
- Prepared edges save time and effort of filing and stoning
- 50 x 150 x 0.4 & 0.6mm for fine work
- 60 x 150 x 0.8 & 1mm for heavier stock
- 1mm scraper suitable for paint removal
Please share this Veritas product:
Contact us for more info on Veritas Super Hard Milled Scrapers (4) 05K3010 Price includes UK mainland delivery. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Veritas tool orders over £100 - typically arriving within a few days.
We also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all engineering tools.